Publications by members of the Rural Telehealth Evaluation Center
- Acharya M, Ali MM, Bogulski CA, Pandit AA, Mahashabde RV, Eswaran H, Hayes CJ. Association of Remote Patient Monitoring with Mortality and Healthcare Utilization in Hypertensive Patients: a Medicare Claims-Based Study. J Gen Intern Med. 2023 Nov 16. doi: 10.1007/s11.606-023-08511-x Epub ahead of print. PMID: 37973707.
- Karim SA, Tilford JM, Bogulski CA, Rabbani M, Hayes CJ, and Eswaran H. Financial performance of rural hospitals persistently lacking or having telehealth technology. Journal of Hospital Management and Health Policy. August 2023;7:9. https://dx.doi.org/10.21037/jhmhp-22-85
- Shoults CC, Dawson L, Hayes CJ, and Eswaran H. Comparing the Discussion of Telehealth in Two Social Media Platforms: Social Listening Analysis. Telemedicine Reports. August 2023. 236-248. https://doi.org/10.1089/tmr.2023.0008
- Telemedicine and e-Health. https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2023.0176
- Telemedicine and e-Health.https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2022.0412
- Hayes CJ, Dawson L, McCoy H, Hernandez M, Andersen JA, Ali MM, Bogulski CA, and Eswaran H. Utilization of Remote Patient Monitoring Within the United States Health Care System: A Scoping Review. Telemedicine and e-Health. Mar 2023.384-394.http://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2022.0111
- Cengil AB, Eksioglu B, Eksioglu S, Eswaran H, Hayes CJ, Bogulski CA. Using data analytics for telehealth utilization: A case study in Arkansas. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare. 2023;0(0). doi:1177/1357633X231160039 *
- Bogulski CA, Payakachat N, Rhoads SJ, et al. A Comparison of Audio-Only and Audio-Visual Tele-Lactation Consultation Services: A Mixed Methods Approach. Journal of Human Lactation. 2023;39(1):93-106. https://doi.org/10.1177/08903344221125118 *
- Pandit AA, Mahashabde RV, Brown CC, Acharya M, Shoults CC, Eswaran H, Hayes CJ. Association between broadband capacity and telehealth utilization among Medicare Fee-for-service beneficiaries during the COVID-19 pandemic. J Telemed Telecare. 2023 Apr 5:1357633X231166026. doi: 10.1177/1357633X231166026. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 37016902; PMCID: PMC10076155.
- Acharya M, Ali MM, Hayes CJ, Bogulski CA, Magann EF, Eswaran H. Trends in Telehealth Visits During Pregnancy, 2018 to 2021. JAMA Netw Open.2023;6(4):e236630. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2023.6630
- Najarian M, Goudie A, Bona JP, Rezaeiahari M, Young SG, Bogulski CA, Hayes CJ. Socioeconomic Determinants of Remote Patient Monitoring Implementation Among Rural and Urban Hospitals. Telemed J E Health. 2023 Apr 3. doi: 10.1089/tmj.2022.0412. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 37010391
- Pandit AA, Eswaran H, Bogulski CA, Rabbani M, Allison M’, Dawson L, Hayes CJ. Factors Associated with Remote Patient Monitoring Services Provision by Hospitals and Health Care Systems in the United States. Telemed J E Health. 2022 Nov 30. doi: 10.1089/tmj.2022.0266. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36459121.
- Narcisse MR, Andersen JA, Felix HC, Hayes CJ, Eswaran H, McElfish PA. Factors associated with telehealth use among adults in the United States: Findings from the 2020 National Health Interview Survey. J Telemed Telecare. 2022 Jul 26:1357633X221113192. doi: 10.1177/1357633X221113192. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35892167. *
- Acharya M, Shoults CC, Hayes CJ, Brown CC. Association Between Broadband Capacity and Social Vulnerability Factors in the United States: A County-Level Spatial Analysis. Popul Health Manag. 2022 Dec;25(6):798-806. doi: 10.1089/pop.2022.0189. Epub 2022 Nov 25. PMID: 36450124.*
- Andersen JA, Felix HC, Eswaran H, Payakachat N, Willis DE, Bogulski CA, and McElfish PA. Factors Associated with First-Time Telehealth Utilization for Marshallese Living in the United States. Telemedicine Reports. Dec 2021.217- 223.http://doi.org/10.1089/tmr.2021.0023 *
*Indicates manuscript not funded directly by OAT but RTEC Researchers were coauthors and manuscripts were related to telehealth